NBA Live 2007 League

Pick a team, make some trades, win the championship... Seems simple enough

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yan

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:20 am

The Cleveland Cavs have made it to their 1st NBA Championship Series. But will the former champs have it in them to win another championship? We will see Thursday in game one. My money goes on the Spurs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://12maddenleague.niceboard.com
nieemo

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:29 am

i no spurs r goi to win but i want the cavs to win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman515

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:30 am

Cavs will win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yan

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:23 pm

Dman515 wrote:
Cavs will win

Lol. If Lebron gets hurt, the Cavs are screwed more than they already are!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://12maddenleague.niceboard.com
SoxNats07

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:20 am

yan wrote:
Dman515 wrote:
Cavs will win

Lol. If Lebron gets hurt, the Cavs are screwed more than they already are!

exactly. the one man show becomes a no man show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:37 pm

spurs win in 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
al_fitz74

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:44 pm

i say the spurs, they will eventually shut down lebron, well shut him down as good as possible and then they will controll the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:26 pm

Duncan>Lebron
Parker, ginoble > the rest of the cavs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:30 pm

i like lebron more than dincan the only reason i want the cavs to win is because i hate spurs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman515

Number of posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:30 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lebronzoom
Admin

Number of posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:37 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
Duncan>Lebron
Parker, ginoble > the rest of the cavs

Lebron's much better than Duncan

but sadly the second part is right.

Lebron has carried that team while Duncan had A LOT of help, hes got the best (and cheapest) defensive player in Bowen, Ginobili's intense and Parker's pretty good. Not to mention Finley had a surprisingly good season.

who's the Cavs have? A Center who cant play defense? Hughes who completely underachieved? They had nothing except for Lebron
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nbaleague07.forumotion.com
nieemo

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:38 pm

thats why they will lose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:38 pm

i 100 percent agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:41 pm

did I say they'd win? No... Just saying Lebrons better than TD
Back to top Go down
Miller Time

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:31 pm

The Cavs as a defensive team don't get enough credit. Ginobili, not Duncan, will be the force to be reckoned with in this series because his slashing ability cannot be defended by the Cavs perimeter guys.

I think Lebron will push this series, but they can't win in SA. Spurs in 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam SPI

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:44 pm

number wise lebron might be better, but i think tim duncan is a better player, if you look at his consistancy, his mvps, finals mvps, rings, all defensive team etc etc etc.

spurs gon win this series, cavs dont stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lebronzoom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:23 pm

Sam SPI wrote:
number wise lebron might be better, but i think tim duncan is a better player, if you look at his consistancy, his mvps, finals mvps, rings, all defensive team etc etc etc.

spurs gon win this series, cavs dont stand a chance.

well sure he's better now, but thats because hes had like 8years of experience, once lebron gets about 5 or 6 years into his career he'll bring it better than Duncan ever could
Back to top Go down
al_fitz74

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:51 pm

james had a dissapointing first gasme, made no shots in the first half. this is what i said earlier, they will shut him down and then just pikc them apart and win it id say in 5-6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
footballnerd85

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:51 am

lebron wont be able to shoot with bowen on him and duncan, a dual threat that he has never seen before. thats the disappointing thing with lebron, he is in the Eastern conference, so he will never really see the great defense and scoring in the western conference. when he finally plays them in the championship, they will be completely washing the cavs out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoxNats07

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:21 am

footballnerd85 wrote:
lebron wont be able to shoot with bowen on him and duncan, a dual threat that he has never seen before. thats the disappointing thing with lebron, he is in the Eastern conference, so he will never really see the great defense and scoring in the western conference. when he finally plays them in the championship, they will be completely washing the cavs out.

I was thinking the same thing. The Spurs will win in 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs   

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Cavalers VERSUS San Antonio Spurs
Page 1 of 1